Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My human is alright...

She bugs me and messes with me, but she never hurts me. I've started letting her touch my feet and trim my nails without too much complaining. I usually get mealies out of the deal. Tonight I even let her inspect my ears.

While she cleaned my cage I spent time with "Mammy" who doesn't smell like Momma, but talks nice and scratches my neck right. She also slipped me a couple of mealies. Then I heard Momma and decided the Mammy person wouldn't do any longer and started hissing and popping until I was safely snuggled with Momma again.

I even let the small human hold me for a minute. He's easily distracted and I almost made it off of his lap and into the couch cushions before I was noticed.

Momma keeps checking my new quills, which are kinda sore and itchy. She also exclaims over the ones she finds in my bed. I hope this quilling business is over soon.

Time to eat and run and eat and run. Busy night ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment